- This event has passed.
Minimum Wage Webinar (Part Two)
May 13 | 2:00 pm-3:00 pm
RMA is welcoming Fahrenheit Advisors for a Minimum Wage webinar focused on long-term financial and human capital planning for the upcoming increases in Virginia.
This two-part series will feature two 45-minute sessions that cover the most impactful areas of these changes for your business.
Part Two: May 13 – 2:00 pm
In our second Minimum Wage session, we welcome Keith Middleton, Co-Managing Partner at Fahrenheit Advisors who will focus on financial planning and will cover:
- timeline of increases
- the financial assessment of wage compression
- margin and expense analysis
- and other verticals
Don’t Miss Part One: May 11 – 2:00 pm
In our first Minimum Wage session, we welcome Sara Shelton, Managing Director, Human Capital Management Practice Lead at Fahrenheit Advisors who will focus on the human capital aspect and will cover:
- current workforce challenges
- maintaining a competitive advantage to attract and retain talent
- wage compression (where there is only a small difference in pay between employees regardless of their skills, experience or seniority)
- the emergence of new positions and automation growth
- and employee communication