- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Leading through the COVID crisis
April 1 | 10:00 am-11:00 am| free
The RMA will host a one-hour conversation to equip business owners and decision-makers with helpful knowledge and tools for leading your organization through the COVID-19 crisis.
The roundtable will cover topics like:
- protecting your employees and customers
- running stressed scenarios for income and liquidity
- defending your brand and revenues
- protecting against heightened cybersecurity risks
- working with your landlord and banker
- positioning to play offense on the other side of the crisis
Bill Foster, President & CEO of Village Bank
Our presenter is Bill Foster, President & CEO of Village Bank, who spent four years as a consultant to struggling businesses during the Great Recession. He will draw heavily from those experiences, his experiences leading Village Bank out of the Great Recession and research and guidance published a major global consulting firm on leadership during the COVID-19 crisis.
Date: April 1, 2020
Time: 10 – 11 am (30-40 min of the presentation then time for Q&A)
Capacity: 15 attendees