The Event & Sponsorship Coordinator is responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating RMA events, as well as securing and managing event sponsorships.
- Event Coordination: Manages all event coordination to include negotiating contracts, pre-event, day-of and post-event logistics, programming preparation, and staff tasks.
- Programming: Research and secure all programming for events including coordination for speaker arrangements and presentation needs.
- Sponsorship: Makes connections within the community and secures varying levels of sponsorship for all RMA events. Prospects, secures and manages fulfillment of all sponsorships.
- Event Marketing: Works with marketing & communication team to ensure event promotion fulfills sponsorship agreements and meets attendance needs.
- Strategy & Budgeting: Manages the event budget and analyzes programming trends in order to make strategic recommendations.
- Administrative: Performs all related administrative duties to the position to include documentation, invoicing and maintaining event processes and files.
Candidate must be a self-starter, highly organized, detail-oriented and able to problem-solve and multitask. Candidate must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and be able to establish effective working relationships with individuals both within and external to the organization. Candidate must embrace and adhere to RMA’s mission, vision and core values. Bachelor’s degree in meeting planning, public relations, marketing, business, communications or a related field. Experience in sales, meeting planning and in the development and management of sponsorship agreements is preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Nancy Thomas at email@example.com.