Retail Merchants is looking for a full-time Member Relations Advisor.
Retail Merchants is looking for an outgoing and results-driven salesperson to join our energetic team.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with local businesses for cultivating and retaining RMA members, and provide appropriate benefit solutions for RMA members and prospective members and nurture them through our prospecting flow from acquisition to renewal.
• Utilize RMA’s established sales process consistently, with a focus on retail businesses. Develop and implement effective strategies for identifying prospective members.
• Meet with prospective members to discuss RMA member benefits and offerings. Explain the advantages of being an RMA member, listen to prospective members to help identify future RMA offerings and the needs of the retail community.
• Meet with current RMA members to further develop member relations, to encourage RMA members to take advantage of RMA benefits to increase engagement. Must learn about their business needs and participate in special events such as grand openings.
• Proactively engage with members and develop renewal strategies to retain members. Work with the Member Relations Coordinator to ensure the needs of our members are met and the marketing department to relay member needs, create new strategies, programs, and materials for membership activities.
• Set realistic membership sales goals, work with tracking systems to measure the number of members and the budget’s financial impact.
• Develop relationships and attend a wide variety of community and business functions to represent RMA, develop leads, and support community endeavors.
Candidate must possess high social skills, thrive on diversity, and enjoy the fastpaced environment while having the ability to set goals and monitor outcomes. Candidate must be a self-starter and effective communicator, and be able to provide exceptional customer service. Must be able to cultivate and establish effective working relationships with individuals both within and external to the organization. Candidate must be able to effectively represent RMA within the community and to initiate contact with business representatives and follow up on leads. Candidate must embrace and adhere to RMA’s mission, vision and core values.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Diana Kent at email@example.com.