IN-BOUND MARKETING & CONTENT MANAGER
Retail Merchants is looking for a full-time In-Bound Marketing & Content Manager
RMA is looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to manage the majority of the marketing funnel for our organization. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which Member Relations team members will help you accomplish. This role will also be responsible for the development, design, and execution of marketing & communication materials in support of RMA programs, events, and operations.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our Retail Merchants and Think. Shop. Buy. Local website (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels in conjunction with the Web & Social Media Coordinator.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into members, and continually refine our process to convert members.
- Manages all RMA email communications to include: scheduling, content curation, design and distribution of various organization emails
- Develops, designs, edits, and coordinates all print and digital materials to support RMA programs, events, member relations team and/or sponsorships
- Serves as the public relations contact to include the preparation and distribution of press releases or other dissemination of RMA information to appropriate outlets
Candidate must be highly motivated, organized, and be able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines. Candidate must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills; can develop content and create graphic design work for email and print communications. Candidate must embrace and adhere to RMA’s mission, vision and core values.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, graphic design, or a related field. Experience with email communication platforms and sales is preferred. Candidate must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite and Microsoft Office Suite products.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Diana Kent at email@example.com.
Retail Merchants is a membership organization that understands the needs of retailers and provides solutions. Learn more about Retail Merchants at retailmerchants.com.