Miss Maude’s Bar of Chocolates – Assistant Chocolatier/Sales Associate, Part-time
Exciting new opportunity for someone who wants to work at a new chocolate studio with a brand synonymous to luxury! Miss Maude’s is a new chocolate studio in Richmond seeking someone who is motivated to learn how to make chocolate, package chocolate, and sell chocolate.
Responsibilities of the chocolatier will include:
- Make chocolate bars
- Polish chocolate molds
- Package chocolate bars
- Work in tandem and communicate with Executive Chocolatier to accomplish production requirements
- Communicate well both verbally and written
- Maintain a safe and clean kitchen/studio at all times
- Fulfill online chocolate orders and shipping
- Maintain working inventory
- Provide a highly personalized experience to customers; greet and assist in sales and maintain relationships
Maintain appearance of the store and merchandise
The ideal candidate will have a High School diploma or GED, be enthusiastic and energetic and have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Preferred candidates will also have their ServSafe Certificate (candidates without this certificate will be required to obtain it upon hire). Prior chocolate or kitchen experience is not necessary; candidate will undergo a two-week in-studio training program with Executive Chocolatier.
This position is paid hourly commensurate with experience and is expected to work a flexible schedule between 25-36 hours/week, including Saturdays. A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required.
To apply please email email@example.com.