On Thursday March 15th, David Gentry presents Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income Benefits.
This free educational workshop will be held at the Retail Merchants Association building at 5101 Monument Avenue and is offered at 9AM and at 3PM. Each session will last approximately one hour (or a bit longer depending on questions).
If you are a Boomer, then you need to understand that there is more to Social Security than meets the eye. In this free workshop you will learn the following, and much more:
- 5 factors to consider for deciding when to start taking benefits
- Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
- How to coordinate benefits with other sources of income
- How to minimize taxes on your benefits
- Special rules on benefits for divorced spouses
For space planning purposes, please register for the morning or afternoon session by calling David Gentry at 912-2934.