The Titan Group, a Richmond Human Resources consulting firm, is conducting its 10th annual compensation survey of Greater Richmond area companies. Included in the 199 jobs are retail industry positions that are new to this year’s survey. Last year, 112 organizations participated and you’re invited to participate in this comprehensive survey this year.
Why should companies participate in the survey?
- A recent national survey reported that a majority of employees are not happy with their current job.
- Data is reliable and published by third party.
- Internet sites and recruiting data is often self-reported and inflated.
- The survey is local and relevant to your job market.
- Underpaying or overpaying jobs by even a small amount can be costly.
- Titan Group is a proud RMA member!
To participate in the survey, simply download the survey from the Titan Group site:Download participation package.
- Submission of Data due by: March 16, 2012
- Final Report Available: April 6, 2012
The Titan Group takes the issue of participant confidentiality very seriously. Data is aggregated in such a way as to make it impossible for participants to identify an individual’s or organization’s data. They are careful to adhere to all guidelines of survey administration as suggested by Federal safe harbor guidelines. Participants will receive a copy of the 200 page report with results for all jobs for only $50.00. Non-participants who order the report will pay $395.00. If you have questions, please contact Mandy Faber at Titan, 754-8330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.